Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Excel 2013: Data Validation.
…After viewing this course, you might want to explore other Excel offerings…available at www.lynda.com, where you'll see…an ever growing list of courses available.…You might want to check out my Excel 2013 courses on…Essential Training, Charts, Advanced Formulas and…Functions, and quite a few others.…Revisit this site often, there will be additional courses coming up.…Thank you for watching.…
- Testing for whole numbers and decimals
- Using the input message box
- Sequencing and placing lists
- Creating multitiered lists
- Setting date and time limitations
- Limiting text length
- Locating data validation rules
- Requiring entries to be unique
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Controlling the Limits of Numeric Data
2. Setting Up Dropdown Lists (Pick Lists)
List location and order5m 53s
3. Date Controls
4. Time Controls
5. Text-Length Controls
6. Specialized Custom Formula Controls
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.