…Currently on the screen is a file called division files.…I have other files open as well.…And if I want to get to them, I'll go to the view tab in the ribbon.…And the second button from the right switch windows, click…it and we see a list of all open files.…The checked on of course is the current one.…And if I want to go to state sales data, I'll simply click this.…Now noticed what happened here, and this will happen at times.…The focus in the ribbon shifts over to the home tab.…It won't always do this and it's a little bit unpredictable.…
But, it gets a little annoying at times that every time you…want to switch files, you've got to go to the view tab.…So, a lot of you know that you can take any button in the ribbon on any of these…tabs, and make it be on the screen all the…time by adding it to the quick access tool bar.…So, if we right click on switch windows, we can add to quick access tool bar.…And there it is all the time.…So we might be working on the data tab,…doing some sorting some filtering, perhaps, if we want to…
- Explain how to recover a deleted worksheet.
- Identify the purpose of the Protect Workbook command.
- Summarize the steps to view more than one worksheet at the same time.
- Recognize the steps for grouping nonadjacent worksheets.
- Explain the purpose of PivotTables and the Consolidate command.
- Recall the selection that allows users to display the name of all sourced workbooks.