- [Instructor] If you work with Microsoft Excel…for any length of time or perhaps with Microsoft Word,…you've come to appreciate the value of copying…by a two step process, copy/paste or moving data…by a two step process of cut and paste.…But many times after selecting data,…a simple drag will let you move or copy data easily.…Looking at a worksheet called Move Copy Insert.…It's in the workbook 05 layout.…I'd like to make a copy of this data…and experiment with some of the numbers.…Or maybe I wanna make a copy of the data…and do it for the second half of the year.…
So I've got all this data high-lighted like this.…So rather than doing a copy paste,…which certainly isn't wrong, I'm just going to point to one…of the edges here and start to drag.…Now, at some point in the process a tiny little plus…accompanies that arrow.…So a so called control drag,…that's what I'm doing right now.…I drag the data down here, let go of the mouse…and there's a copy.…The formula right here in cell B21 refers to those 2 cells,…not the ones up above, so formulas generally…
- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 1/7/2019. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers working with Excel Ideas.
Outlook 2019 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 12m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Entering Data
3. Creating Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
8. Adjusting Worksheet Views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
10. Data Management Features
11. Security and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.