- [Narrator] You can move a worksheet left to right…just by dragging it…or in this workbook 09 Regional Sales…I want the South sheet to be to the left of Midwest…I'll simply click and drag the South sheet…and put it to the left of Midwest.…At other times you might want to make a copy of a sheet.…I want to take the data in the West sheet…make a copy of it,…maybe I want to experiment with a variation…on these numbers.…I've got the Control key held down now…I'll drag this right or left,…let go of the mouse first…and we made a copy of a sheet.…You can do that easily.…If I were to right click on the West sheet…choose Move or Copy,…this might take a little longer if I do what I just did here…but I might want to create a copy of that sheet…and put it in a new workbook.…
I choose new workbook, click okay, we have a new workbook…I'm not going to go there right now,…but that's easily done.…There might be other workbooks open too.…I could copy it into those as well too.…Now I've got four sheets here,…East, South, Midwest, West.…
- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 1/7/2019. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers working with Excel Ideas.
Outlook 2019 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 12m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Entering Data
3. Creating Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
8. Adjusting Worksheet Views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
10. Data Management Features
11. Security and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.