Animating objects on a slide is an excellent way to bring attention to them while adding visual interest to your slides in a presentation. In this movie, you will know how use a new animation option that will allow you to move an object along a custom path on a slide created by you to add excitement to your presentations.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover} One more feature that's not new but has been…improved here in PowerPoint 2016 from PowerPoint 2010 is…one of the animation options when working with objects,…the Motion Path.…Now we can create some visual interest with animations…but Motion Path has been improved so we know exactly…where our object is going to finish.…Let me show you what I'm talking about as we continue…working with our Landon Hotel presentation 0405,…if you're catching up.…And we're on Slide 2 and we just created this custom…shape and now it's time to animate it.…
We're gonna animate it to come from off the slide…onto the slide and then do something in its…final resting place.…So let's start by just zooming out a little bit.…I'm gonna click the minus sign down below to about 60%…so I can see the edges of my slide and some area…around the outside.…Next we're gonna take our custom shape,…our little asterisk here, and take it off the slide.…There we go.…And now it's time to apply the animation,…the custom motion path by going to the Animations tab.…
- Understanding the user interface changes
- Exploring Touch mode
- Maintaining compatibility with older versions of Office
- Opening and editing PDF files in Word
- Creating Excel charts quickly
- Exploring presentation themes in PowerPoint 2016
- Migrating email to Outlook 2016
- Using Outlook notes
Skill Level Beginner
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers46m 29s Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.