Learn how to modify the tab order in a VBA form. Author Jen McBee demonstrates how to correct the order in which the user will tab through objects in a form.
- [Instructor] Have you had a chance…to work on a form that contains controls…such as text boxes, radial buttons…or combo boxes?…If so, you may have wondered how that form was created.…In this video, we'll be working with…the 03_03 Tab_Order workbook, and I'll show you…how to insert controls in a worksheet.…Once we've inserted the control,…I'll show you how to format that control.…And then, we'll also talk about how to…reorder the tabs in a Visual Basic form.…Let's go ahead and jump into the 03_03 Tab_Order workbook…and get started.…
Now, this document that you'll be working with…is a macro-enabled workbook,…and the reason that it's in that status is,…I created a Visual Basic user form…that you can work with during this exercise.…So, when you open the document,…depending upon the security settings for your computer,…you may have to ask Excel to go ahead…and enable the macros so that…you can use the exercise document.…We'll be working with the Developer tab,…and if you don't see the Developer tab…just to the right of your View tab,…
The course begins with an overview of the certification program and its costs. Next, Jennifer walks through all of the certification objectives, including hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents, so you can practice as you go. She wraps up with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-427, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Reviewing the exam format and learning objectives
- Tracking, retaining, and displaying all changes
- Identifying and troubleshooting errors with tracing
- Applying custom formats and layouts
- Applying advanced conditional formatting
- Using functions to format cells and apply advanced filters
- Preparing a workbook for internationalization
- Creating advanced formulas
- Using the LOOKUP and TRANSPOSE functions
- Using functions to serialize dates and times
- Creating advanced charts and tables
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Workbooks
Manage comments2m 57s
3. Apply Custom Formats and Layouts
4. Create Advanced Formulas
5. Create Advanced Charts and Tables
6. Full-Length MOS Expert Sample Exam for Excel 2013
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.