Learn to apply artistic effects and corrections to objects in a worksheet. Author Jen McBee reviews the options available under the contextual Drawing and Picture Tools ribbons, focusing on skills that you may be asked to demonstrate on the Excel 2010 MO
- [Narrator] On the Excel 2010 MOS exam,…you're probably going to be asked to show…that you know how to modify pictures and shapes.…In this video, we're going to work with…the illustrations that we put into our document…in the last video, we'll modify the picture…or the logo that we brought in,…and we'll also modify the banner shape…that we inserted into our document.…I have the 07_03 exercie file open,…so let's go ahead and get started.…
Here's the document that we were working with earlier.…Here's our SmartArt graphic that we inserted,…but in this video we're just gonna focus…on the banner and the logo that we inserted.…So let's start with the logo.…I'm gonna go ahead and click on it,…and as soon as I do, I have a contextual Picture Tools…Format tab available to me.…I go ahead and click on it to bring it forward.…And what we can do here is really enhance our graphic.…We're gonna start over on the left-hand side…of this ribbon and first look…at Corrections that we can apply.…
Do we want to change the brightness or the contrast,…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.