Learn to edit and change SmartArt layouts and styles. Author Jen McBee focuses on skills that you may be asked to demonstrate on the Excel 2010 MOS exam.
- [Instructor] In the previous video, we created SmartArt…from a list of items in an Excel worksheet,…and now we need to modify and format that SmartArt graphic…to make it even easier to understand…and to give it that professional touch.…On the Excel 2010 MOSC exam, you will probably be asked…to modify SmartArt by adding shapes, changing the layout,…changing the colors of the graphic,…and applying style of some sort to the graphic.…In this video, we'll look at different ways…to edit and format SmartArt graphics…so you'll be able to easily conquer that task on the exam.…
Are you ready?…Let's get going!…I have the 07_04 exercise file open…and here are the three graphics…that we've been working with,…our banner, our logo, and our SmartArt graphic.…I'm gonna go ahead and click on the SmartArt graphic,…and that will bring forward our SmartArt tools contextual…ribbons that are design and format.…Lots of good tools that we can use…to work with this graphic.…What we'll do is start with the design tab…over on the left hand side because I wanna make sure…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.