- View Offline
- Understanding user interface differences
- Exploring the Office web apps
- Working in compatibility mode
- Exploring Word document changes
- Creating macro-enabled workbooks and templates
- Managing files in a mixed environment
- Importing Outlook contacts, email, and calendars
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Migrating from Office 2007 to 2013, I'm David Rivers. Microsoft Office has continually evolved over the years and one of the biggest changes to the suite came with the introduction of Office 2013. Not only does it look different, it performs differently as well. So if you plan on making the switch to Office 2013 from Office 2007 this course will help you in making the transition by removing some of the frustration that comes with switching on your own. We'll begin by exploring some of the reasons to switch before we examine the changes to the user interface you'll need to know to feel comfortable in your new environment.
Cloud computing plays a major role in the new Office suite, so we'll dig into what that's all about before we focus in on each of the separate programs, learning what's new or different in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. So what should you know to get the most out of this course? We'll talk about that next.