Migrating from Office 2007 to Office 2013
Microsoft Office users who are upgrading from Office 2007 to 2013 will love this detailed course. It begins with an overview of the new features and improvements to Office 2013, including the new UI, touch commands, and Office web apps. The course then steps through each of the crucial applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook—to explore new features and explain how to best import and use content created in Office 2007 in the 2013 software.
- Understanding user interface differences
- Exploring the Office web apps
- Working in compatibility mode
- Exploring Word document changes
- Creating macro-enabled workbooks and templates
- Managing files in a mixed environment
- Importing Outlook contacts, email, and calendars
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Migrating from Office 2007 to 2013, I'm David Rivers. Microsoft Office has continually evolved over the years and one of the biggest changes to the suite came with the introduction of Office 2013. Not only does it look different, it performs differently as well. So if you plan on making the switch to Office 2013 from Office 2007 this course will help you in making the transition by removing some of the frustration that comes with switching on your own. We'll begin by exploring some of the reasons to switch before we examine the changes to the user interface you'll need to know to feel comfortable in your new environment.
Cloud computing plays a major role in the new Office suite, so we'll dig into what that's all about before we focus in on each of the separate programs, learning what's new or different in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. So what should you know to get the most out of this course? We'll talk about that next.
Office Online Essential Training194,431 Views
Word 2013 Power Shortcuts110,068 Views
WordPerfect Office X4 Essential Training33,095 Views
Migrating from Word 2003 to Word 200731,102 Views
Creating Accessible Microsoft Office Documents41,888 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,242,092 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,259,922 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals7,707,894 Views
Word 2013 Essential Training1,676,538 Views
Deke's Techniques1,560,305 Views