- View Offline
- Understanding the reasons to switch
- Customizing the ribbon
- Saving to the cloud
- Adding screenshots to files
- Understanding file formats and compatibility
- Using conditional formatting in Excel
- Saving presentations as video
- Importing Outlook contacts, calendars, email, and more
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Migrating from Office 2007 to 2010, I'm David Rivers. Microsoft Office has continually evolved over the years and the introduction of Office 2010 came with many changes and enhancements. Not only does it look a little different, it often performs differently as well, so if you're making the switch to Office 2010 from Office 2007 this course will help you in making the transition by removing some of the frustration that comes with switching on your own. We'll begin by exploring some of the reasons to switch, before we examine the changes to the user interface you'll need to know to feel comfortable in your new environment, like Backstage view, and the newly customizable ribbon.
From there, we move into each of the separate programs, learning what's different in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. So what should you already know to get the most out of this course? We'll talk about that next.