- Identify which option allows you to download all of your Google files at once.
- Explain what happens when you double-click the border on the right side of a column.
- List the formula that will copy the contents of one cell into the current cell.
- Identify the location where an excel file needs to be stored to work on it simultaneously with another user.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Jess] My name is Jess Stratton, and congratulations on making the change from Google Sheets to the extremely powerful Microsoft Excel. I'll show you how to navigate the main screen, as well as show you a few methods to convert all your files from Google Sheets into Microsoft Excel format. We'll go through the basics of working with Excel sheets, such as cells, rows and columns, and tables. I'll show you how to use more advanced features like conditional formatting, formulas, and using charts.
Finally, I'll show you how you can collaborate and view revision history on your files, just like you could in Google Sheets. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.