- Converting Google Sheets to Excel format
- Working anywhere with Excel Online
- Working with sheets
- Creating an Excel table
- Applying conditional formatting
- Working with formulas
- Working with charts and sparklines
- Sharing files and collaborating with others
- Reviewing and tracking changes
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Jess] My name is Jess Stratton, and congratulations on making the change from Google Sheets to the extremely powerful Microsoft Excel. I'll show you how to navigate the main screen, as well as show you a few methods to convert all your files from Google Sheets into Microsoft Excel format. We'll go through the basics of working with Excel sheets, such as cells, rows and columns, and tables. I'll show you how to use more advanced features like conditional formatting, formulas, and using charts.
Finally, I'll show you how you can collaborate and view revision history on your files, just like you could in Google Sheets. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.