Learn about the three workbook views available in Excel 2010. Author Jen McBee demonstrates how to create a custom view, a skill you may be asked to demonstrate on the Excel 2010 MOS exam.
- [Instructor] In Excel 2010 we have four views…that we can switch back and forth between.…Normal View, which is the view that we…work in most of the time,…Page Layout View, which is really helpful…for working with headers and footers,…Page Break Preview will show you…where your page is going to break,…and will allow you to go in and…adjust those breaks anywhere you want to.…We also have a full screen reading view,…which takes away all of the ribbons…so you can just focus on the document.…
In this video, we'll focus on all four of those views…and also how you can create a custom view.…On the Excel 2010 MOS exam, you may be asked…to display a worksheet in Page Layout view,…or maybe even to create a custom view,…so we'll make sure that we cover all the views,…but I'm going to focus on the ones…that will likely be on the exam.…I have the 05-04 exercise file open,…so let's tackle this topic.…We have two ways to change our views,…the first will be to use the view tab.…
And over on the left-hand side we see…Normal view,…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.