Learn about the options available under Page Setup on the Page Layout ribbon. Author Jen McBee demonstrates the use of the Page Setup options that you will likely encounter on the Excel 2010 MOS exam.
- [Instructor] After you have entered your data…into the worksheet, you want to spend some time…on the Page Layout ribbon so that you can make sure…that your margins are set up correctly,…the page orientation is set correctly,…either portrait or landscape.…You might want to adjust your header and footer size,…and last but not least, maybe you want…your gridlines to print.…On the Excel 2010 MOS exam, you'll probably be asked…to change the margins of a worksheet.…So we'll look at the different options…you have available under margins.…
You may be asked to change the orientation…or to set the gridlines to print.…I've also seen on the exam where candidates…were asked to change the header and footer size,…so we're gonna spend time reviewing all of the commands…on the page layout ribbon in the page setup group…so that you'll be well prepared to tackle…any task that you come across on the MOS exam…related to page setup.…I have the 04_05 Exercise File open,…so let's tackle this topic.…
We're gonna focus on the 2015 Sales Data worksheet.…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.