Learn to insert and manipulate comments in Excel. Author Jen McBee focuses on editing and deleting comments, two skills you may be asked to demonstrate on the Excel 2010 MOS exam.
- [Narrator] Now that your information is ready…to share with others, it will be helpful to know…how to add notes to your worksheets using comments.…Knowing how to insert comments, edit comments,…and delete comments are skills you'll probably…be asked to demonstrate on the Excel 2010 MOS exam.…In this video, we'll review all three,…so you'll be well prepared to confidently…work with comments on the MOS exam.…I have the 02 08 exercise file open,…so if you're ready, let's insert some comments.…
Let's begin by working with the reps worksheet.…Now this is a list of reps and the region…in which they work.…Let's insert a comment regarding Franklin…who we have as working in the East region,…but I'm not sure that's right, so let's put…a comment in so we can ask that question.…I'll go to the review tab, and we're going to…click on new comment.…Now notice it put the user in with a colon,…so you're always going to know who inserted…or responded to a comment, and I'm going to type in,…"Is Franklin in the East region?…"I thought he was in the North region."…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.