In this video, create a report to quickly access any opportunity and visualize the most critical information. This is a report that can be used during the analysis phase, but also to quickly answer questions about specific opportunities during a meeting.
- [Instructor] In this video, we'll create a table…that's a simple report, but very useful…every time you have a question about an opportunity…from your pipeline and need to look it up quickly.…Let's make a copy of that pivot table…and name it list of owners and opportunities.…We'll add now some pieces of information…that will answer many of the common questions.…Let's click in the report to have the list of fields appear,…and let's add the stage field…just below the opportunity name.…
Now let's put the probability and bring it down…below the stage field.…We already have the amount in the value fields,…but let's add now the expected revenue field…just below it.…Now let's do some formatting to make this table prettier.…Let's start by removing the unnecessary subtotal fields.…Now let's zoom out a bit so we can see all of our data,…and let's change the width of our columns.…
And finally, let's format the expected revenue,…just as we did for the amount.…Number format, custom, and then select the fourth…option here, click OK, and OK.…
- How the pipeline materializes in Salesforce
- Examining a high-level overview of the sales cycle
- Examining qualitative and quantitative measures
- Acquiring and preparing your data
- Creating your report in Salesforce
- Working with qualitative and quantitative reports
- Conducting effective pipeline reviews
- Collaborating with the sales team
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Sales Cycle and Salesforce Pipeline
2. Acquiring and Preparing Your Data
3. Qualitative Reports
4. Quantitative Reports
5. Conducting Effective Pipeline Reviews
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.