After you've recorded one or more macros that recreate desired PivotTable positions, you can add elements to your workbook that let you run those macros quickly, and in the desired order.
- [Instructor] After you have recorded one…or more macros that recreate desired…pivot table positions, you can add elements…to your workbook that let you run those macros…quickly and in the desired order.…In this movie, I will show you how to link…a macro to a shape, so that when…you click the shape the macro will run.…My sample file is Project_Analysis_04_07,…which is a macro-enabled workbook…that you can find in the chapter four folder…of your exercise files collection.…I just opened the file, and you'll see…a yellow security warning bar, message bar,…just below the ribbon and above the formula bar.…
This message bar indicates that the workbook does…contain macros, and that they've been disabled.…Macros are computer code, and like any other type…of computer code, it can be a security problem.…You can get macro viruses and other problems as well.…However, in this case, I happen…to know that the macros are okay, I created it.…So I can click Enable Content to enable the macros to run.…If you didn't see that message,…
- Designing a scenario-planning exercise
- Estimating scenario plausibility and outcomes
- Establishing parameter value ranges
- Calculating the standard deviation of a dataset
- Indicating the probability of a scenario value occurring
- Walking through a scenario presentation
- Performing retrospective analysis using a PivotTable
- Changing PivotTable summary operations
Skill Level Intermediate
Excel 2016: Business Process Analysiswith Curt Frye1h 25m Intermediate
1. Introducing the Art of Scenario Planning
2. Manage Scenarios in Excel
3. Establish Parameter Value Ranges
4. Present Scenarios Using PivotTables
Next steps1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.