Note: This course is for users who know the basics of the Excel desktop app, but are new to the web browser version, Excel Online. It emphasizes features that work differently in Excel Online. For basic Excel guidance, please see Learning Excel 2016 or Excel 2016 Essential Training.
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating charts
- Designing forms and surveys
Skill Level Beginner
- [Josh] As businesses increasingly adopt cloud services and make the most of collaboration, there is a growing need for Excel workbooks to be hosted online. Hi, I'm Josh Rischin, and I've been using Excel for more than 20 years now, and have been working with enterprises of all sizes to use Excel to make informed business decisions. In this course, I'll introduce you to Excel Online. We'll talk about how to seamlessly integrate Excel Online with Excel Desktop. We'll then cover Excel Online's collaboration features, how to chart in Excel Online, and finally, creating forms.
Now we have a lot to cover, so let's get straight into it.