- Creating and editing workbooks
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating charts
- Designing forms and surveys
Skill Level Beginner
- [Josh] As businesses increasingly adopt Cloud services and make the most of collaboration there is a growing need for Excel workbooks to be hosted online. Hi, I'm Josh Rischin and I've been using Excel for more than 20 years now. And have been working with enterprises of all sizes to use Excel to make informed business decisions. In this course I'll introduce you to Excel Online. We'll talk about how to seamlessly integrate Excel Online with Excel Desktop. We'll then cover Excel Online's collaboration features, how to chart in excel Online and finally creating forms.
Now we have a lot to cover so let's get straight into it.
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.