- Creating and editing workbooks
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating and editing charts
- Designing and creating forms
Skill Level Beginner
- [Josh] Individuals and organizations of all sizes are using Excel to make more informed decisions every day. As we increasingly adopt cloud services and make the most of collaboration, there's a growing need for Excel workbooks to be hosted online. In this LinkedIn Learning course, I'll introduce you to Excel Online. You'll learn how to seamlessly integrate Excel Online with Excel Desktop. I'll also cover a variety of powerful features including how to create and edit charts, how to use Excel Desktop to enhance your online experience, and finally, how to design and create forms.
So join me, Josh Rischin, as we realize the value of learning Excel Online and what it can mean for you and your business. Now, we have a lot to cover, so let's get straight into it.
Learning Word Online (Office 365)with David Rivers54m 47s Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.