Note: This course is for users who know the basics of the Excel desktop app, but are new to the web version, Excel Online. It emphasizes features that work differently in Excel Online. For basic Excel guidance, please see Excel Essential Training (Office 365) or Learning Excel 2019.
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Customizing your view
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks in Excel Online and OneDrive
- Inserting and reviewing comments
- Creating and editing charts
- Working with PivotTables and PivotCharts
Skill Level Beginner
- [Josh] As businesses increasingly moved their data and services online, there is a growing need for Excel workbooks to be managed on the web as well. Excel Online is Microsoft 365's online workbook service that enables a collaborative web-based workflow and comes standard with every Microsoft 365 subscription. It works in a similar way to the desktop version of Excel, but has been designed for the digital age. In this course, I'll introduce you to Excel Online. We'll talk about how to seamlessly integrate Excel Online with Excel desktop. We'll then cover Excel Online's ever-growing list of collaboration features. And finally, I'll introduce you to some of Excel Online's powerful charting features. Hi, I'm Josh Rischin and I've been using Excel for more than 20 years now. And I've been working with enterprises of all sizes to use Excel to make more informed business decisions. Now, we have a lot of exciting content to discover, and I promise to step you through this LinkedIn Learning journey at a manageable pace. So how about we get straight into it?