- Explore efficient methods for adding functions and formulas.
- Format text, numbers, dates, and times.
- Save, share, and print your workbooks.
- Recognize how to freeze panes to control your view.
- Recall methods for protecting documents.
Skill Level Beginner
- [David] From to-do lists to personal budgets, general ledgers to business expense reports, people are busy creating all kinds of spreadsheets on a daily basis. If you wanna build a spreadsheet that's accurate and easy to use and does what it's supposed to do, you'll need to understand the basics of using Excel. With the proper foundation of Excel knowledge, you'll know how to build your spreadsheets right the first time, know how to share them quickly, and even collaborate with others. Microsoft Excel has been helping people do just that for decades, but it's a powerful application that can seem intimidating at first glance.
That's why we're going to start at the very beginning to set you on the right track. I'm David Rivers and I've been teaching people how to get the most out of Microsoft Excel since it came into existence. Join me as we explore how Excel in Office 365 can help you work faster and easier, as you create, edit, share, and collaborate on time-saving and attractive spreadsheets. Let's get started.