- What is Excel?
- Creating new workbooks
- Adding formulas and functions
- Using AutoFill
- Formatting, text, numbers, dates, and times
- Managing rows and columns
- Inserting charts
- Sharing and printing workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
- [David] From to-do lists, to personal budgets, general ledgers, to business expense reports, people are busy creating all kinds of spreadsheets on a daily basis. If you want to build a spreadsheet that's accurate and easy to use and does what it's supposed to do you'll need to understand the basics of using Excel. With the proper foundation of Excel knowledge you'll know how to build your spreadsheets right the first time, know how to share them quickly, and even collaborate with others. Microsoft Excel has been helping people do just that for decades but it's a powerful application that can seem intimidating at first glance.
That's why we're going to start at the very beginning to set you on the right track. I'm David Rivers and I've been teaching people how to get the most out of Microsoft Excel since it came into existence. Join me as we explore how Excel 2019 can help you work faster and easier as you create, edit, share and even collaborate on time saving and attractive looking spreadsheets. Let's get started.