Learn how to use the unique features of Excel Online, the web version of the ubiquitous spreadsheet software from Microsoft.
- [Josh] Individuals and organizations of all sizes are using Excel to make more informed decisions every day. As we increasingly adopt cloud services and make the most of collaboration, there's a growing need for Excel workbooks to be hosted online. In this LinkedIn Learning course, I'll introduce you to Excel Online. You'll learn how to seamlessly integrate Excel Online with Excel Desktop. I'll also cover a variety of powerful features including how to create and edit charts, how to use Excel Desktop to enhance your online experience, and finally, how to design and create forms.
So join me, Josh Rischin, as we realize the value of learning Excel Online and what it can mean for you and your business. Now, we have a lot to cover, so let's get straight into it.
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating and editing charts
- Designing and creating forms