Edit a sales leaderboard based on a PivotTable, including setting the layout option to Tabular, naming fields, and setting formatting.
- [Instructor] Have you ever seen an Excel Pivot Table,…and perhaps you were mystified by what it meant?…Maybe it was hard to read, or maybe the field names…didn't make sense.…Well, it turns out that whenever you create one,…there are some finishing touches you can do…to make it easier to read.…I've got the 04_05 Leaderboard finishing touches file open…from the Chapter Four folder,…and it has this Pivot Table,…and there are some improvements that I can make here.…For example, this cell here says Row Labels.…That's not very helpful to the people…that are going to be reading this,…so the way you can fix that is you can actually…change the Pivot Table layout,…so I'm gonna go up to PivotTable Tools,…and click Design, and then I'll go over here…to Report Layout.…
There's different layouts that you can use…for Pivot Tables.…I'm going to choose Show in Tabular Form,…and that will just automatically bring…the name of the field, Sales Rep, into that cell.…Now I have the same kind of challenge here.…I have the names of these fields,…
- Using, modifying, and sharing templates
- Importing data from a database
- Cleaning up data
- Refreshing queries
- Pasting data
- Sorting and filtering tables
- Using slicers
- Adding a dynamic commission calculation
- Using conditional formatting
- Working with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Creating a leaderboard
- Create period, monthly, and yearly summaries
- Creating dashboards
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Templates
2. Importing Sales Data
3. Working with Tables
4. Analyzing Sales Data
5. Build Awesome Sales Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.