Learn how to make, review, and delete comments in Excel Online.
- [Instructor] Comments are an important Excel Online…collaboration feature, as it let's other users know…and endear yourself as the author when something needs…to be noted or followed up.…If you'd like to follow along with me then have…XOL AlreadyShared open.…To insert a comment, simply right click on a cell…that you wish to make a comment on.…And then select Insert Comment.…And you'll notice that a box appears on the…right hand side.…I'm just going to type in a note,…this number looks too high.…
Then select post.…Now at this point we can click on the cross here…and that will hide all the comments.…You'll not that there's a red triangle that…has now appeared in the very top right hand side…of this cell.…And this let's you as the author know…what the cell has a comment that needs to be reviewed.…If you left click on the cell,…and then left click on the call out,…the comment will then appear on the right hand side.…At this point we can either edit the text…or we can remove the comment altogether.…I'm going to remove the comment altogether…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating and editing charts
- Designing and creating forms
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.