Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Inserting recommended charts, part of Office 365 for Mac: Learning Excel.
- Sometimes looking at a bunch of numbers…on a spreadsheet makes it difficult to analyze the data.…A visual representation of that data would make it easier.…That's where charts and graphs come in…and here in Excel, there's an easy way to add charts.…We're going to explore it now with our…Landon Hotels - Revenues sheet here…and if you skipped to this movie,…open up our HR_Revenues0207.…Let's say we wanted to create a nice little graph…of the Q1 values that show up here for January,…February and March for each of our locations.…It just means selecting the data…but I do see that we have a blank row in here…and it's best not to select any blank cells,…otherwise, they included in the data.…
If you don't see Row 6, it could be…because we chose to Freeze Panes…a couple of movies ago and you'll need…to scroll all the way up.…Now we can see the row to be deleted…so let's go over here to Row 6.…Right on the number 6, or row heading,…right-click and choose Delete.…Now we don't have a lot of space…between our labels and our content…
- Create new workbooks
- Work with text
- Add formulas and functions
- Use Auto Fill
- Format data
- Manage rows and columns
- Share and print workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel 2016
2. Modifying Worksheets
3. Sharing and Printing Workbooks
Printing workbooks3m 22s
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.