Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Inserting pictures, part of Office 365 for Mac: Learn Excel.
- Another way to create visual interest in a worksheet…here in Excel, is to use graphical images.…That's what we're going to do,…we're going to insert a picture…into our Landon Hotels Revenue Sheet…we've been working with, RH_Revenues0208,…if you're getting caught up.…It's a simple matter of going up to the Insert tab,…and from here, clicking Pictures.…Notice it is a drop down, so we can go to…our Photo Browser... from here directly,…or if you have the image stored somewhere,…in a folder, maybe on your computer,…you would go to Picture from File....…
Let's give that a click, because I do have an image for you…in the Chapter2 folder of your Exercise Files,…it's called LH_logo_wht.JPG, it has white background,…we'll give it a click, it's a JPG, and notice down below,…All Picture Files are being shown as selectable.…Our spreadsheets are not, when we click the drop down…we could go to all files if we wanted to,…but Picture Files include JPGs, PNG files, GIFs and so on.…So with that selected, click Insert and it's inserted…
- Create new workbooks
- Work with text
- Add formulas and functions
- Use Auto Fill
- Format data
- Manage rows and columns
- Share and print workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel 2016
2. Modifying Worksheets
3. Sharing and Printing Workbooks
Printing workbooks3m 22s
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.