…At different times as you work with a given workbook, you…might need to add additional sheets or in some cases remove sheets.…And both of these techniques are available by right-clicking on a sheet tab.…And we see the choices Insert and Delete.…We're going to come back to those because there are…some faster techniques, and there are multiple techniques as well.…Suppose I want a new worksheet to the left of the Colorado sheet?…Now we're in the file called regional file and you see that it has multiple…sheets here, four of them named after states then a sheet one, then a sheet two.…
If we want a new sheet to the left of Colorado.…We can simply press Shift F+11, it's the current sheet.…Watch the new sheet appear to the left of Colorado.…Now, if we want a new sheet after Colorado.…There's a plus that we see at the bottom of the screen.…To the right of the last sheet, right out here.…As we slide over and it says, new sheet.…It doesn't say that it's going to come…after the worksheet, but we'll simply click it.…
- Explain how to recover a deleted worksheet.
- Identify the purpose of the Protect Workbook command.
- Summarize the steps to view more than one worksheet at the same time.
- Recognize the steps for grouping nonadjacent worksheets.
- Explain the purpose of PivotTables and the Consolidate command.
- Recall the selection that allows users to display the name of all sourced workbooks.