Learn to insert pictures, shapes, and SmartArt into worksheets. Author Jen McBee demonstrates easy ways to resize and move objects in worksheets, focusing on skills that you may encounter on the Excel 2010 MOS exam.
- [Instructor] You have entered your data into the worksheet…and you've created charts to graphically display your data.…So, what's next?…What other ways can you display the data…to make sure it's easy to understand…or to make it more interesting?…On the Excel 2010 MOS exam…you may be asked to demonstrate your knowledge…of inserting SmartArt,…pictures,…and shapes.…In this video,…we are going to review all three object types…and we'll make sure you're comfortable adding…each of these types of objects to your worksheet…so you'll be well prepared for the Excel 2010 MOS exam.…
I had the 07_02 exercise file open…so let's go ahead and get started.…We're gonna focus on the H+ Sports 2017 Goals.…Now we have a list of goals here.…Pretty boring,…pretty hard to follow.…What we're gonna do is convert this list into SmartArt.…And you maybe saying well what in the world is SmartArt?…Well, SmartArt graphics are graphics that can take…just a simple list like this…and convert it into this really nice graphic…that's easy to follow, easy to read,…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 51m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.