Learn how to quickly create headers and footers for your worksheets. Author Jen McBee demonstrates how to use the built-in standard options or custom headers and footers, focusing on methods used during the Excel 2010 MOS exam.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Instructor] Using headers and footers…in your workbook gives the reader…more information about the documents…such as the date it was created,…the author, when it was last updated,…and also you can insert page numbers on each page.…But inserting headers and footers into…an excel document is not as intuitive…as you would think.…So it's gonna be important for you to know…where to go to insert both the built-in…headers and footers,…and custom headers and footers.…In this video, we're going to explore two ways…to insert headers and footers as you're probably…going to encounter this challenge on…the excel 2010 MOS exam.…
I have the 02 03 exercise file open,…so let's tackle this topic.…The fist method that we'll review is…using the page layout ribbon…to insert headers and footers.…I'll go ahead and click on the page layout tab,…and in the page setup group,…I'm gonna click the more button.…And that's the arrow in the lower right hand…corner of the group.…Now this brings me into my page setup window,…and you'll notice that we have a tab…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 51m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.