Join Chris B. Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Excel for Sales Professionals.
- [Instructor] Throughout this course, we use a variety of exercise files, and they're available for you to download on the site. Simply download the files and navigate to the right chapter, and you can follow along. I've got the chapter four folder here, and you can see the exercises for that chapter. Now, some of the files we open are just for show, and they're not available as an exercise file. You don't really need those. They're just for visual purposes. So, let's get started.
- Using, modifying, and sharing templates
- Importing data from a database
- Cleaning up data
- Refreshing queries
- Pasting data
- Sorting and filtering tables
- Using slicers
- Adding a dynamic commission calculation
- Using conditional formatting
- Working with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Creating a leaderboard
- Create period, monthly, and yearly summaries
- Creating dashboards
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Templates
2. Importing Sales Data
3. Working with Tables
4. Analyzing Sales Data
5. Build Awesome Sales Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.