In this video, you'll be provided with brief instructions on the use of the exercise files.
- [Voiceover] If you have access to the exercise files, you'll be able to follow along with me step by step as we move through the various chapters and movies in this course. So if you do plan on using them, I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location such as right here on the desktop. Double click the exercise files folder, and you'll find subfolders representing each of the chapters in this course. Double click one of those folders to open it up and you'll see the file or files that we'll be using in that chapter. Now if you don't have access to the exercise files, not to worry, you can still learn lots by following along with your own files or by simply sitting back, relaxing, and watching.
- Understanding the user interface changes
- Exploring Touch mode
- Maintaining compatibility with older versions of Office
- Opening and editing PDF files in Word
- Forecasting in Excel
- Visualizing data with 3D maps
- Using PowerPoint Designer
- Migrating email to Outlook 2016
- Decluttering your Outlook inbox