An explanation of how to use the exercise files
- [Voiceover] If you have access to the exercise files, you'll be able to follow along with me step by step as we move through the various chapters and movies in this course, so if you do plan on using them, I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location such as right here on the desktop. Double click the exercise files folder, and you'll find subfolders representing each of the chapters in this course. It's in those subfolders where you'll find the files we'll be working with in that chapter. Now if you don't have access to the exercise files, not to worry. You can still learn lots by trying to follow along with your own files or by simply sitting back, relaxing, and watching.
- Understanding user interface differences
- Working in Compatibility mode
- Opening and editing PDFs in Word 2016
- Using templates and images
- Creating macro-enabled workbooks in Excel 2016
- Exploring PowerPoint themes, transitions, and animations
- Importing Outlook contacts, email, and calendars into Outlook 2016
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.