…The name of this workbook Hidden Sheets, actually suggests a…concept or a feature that you might not be aware of.…We can hide a worksheet, we can unhide a worksheet within a given workbook.…Any time you open a workbook that you have not seen either in a long…time or maybe never, it's a good idea to scope it out a little bit.…Are there any hidden rows here?…Look down on the left hand side.…As long as you can count and I don't mean it in a snide way.…But you might see a missing number.…Like there's a six and an eight, further down there's a 16 and an 18.…
We've got some hidden rows there.…Now, I'm going to zoom in a bit, in Excel…13 it's much, much easier to see the visual representation there.…Of course you know the numbers but, you'll see a double line there between the two.…And notice on the columns too, between columns C and F we see…a double line, of course there are two columns that are hidden there.…We also see this off to the right between columns I and K.…Quick reminder to get those back simply drag across here.…
- Explain how to recover a deleted worksheet.
- Identify the purpose of the Protect Workbook command.
- Summarize the steps to view more than one worksheet at the same time.
- Recognize the steps for grouping nonadjacent worksheets.
- Explain the purpose of PivotTables and the Consolidate command.
- Recall the selection that allows users to display the name of all sourced workbooks.