Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Working with Dates and Times in Excel 2010.
In this course, we have explained how Excel stores date and time information,…and we gave you some tips on quickly entering dates, formatting them quickly, as…well as using additional functions that work with date information and also ways…to calculate dates and times and formulas.…Thank you for watching!…
- Understanding how Excel records and stores dates and times
- Looking at standard date/time entry options and acceptable alternatives
- Using the TODAY and NOW functions
- Customizing date formats
- Exploring keyboard shortcuts
- Formatting time for hours over 24
- Calculating differences across dates and times
- Rounding calculations
- Working with holidays
- Validating with dates
- Converting formatted dates to usable data
Skill Level Intermediate
Excel 2010: Advanced Formatting Techniqueswith Dennis Taylor3h 2m Intermediate
1. Excel's Date/Time System
2. Creating Date/Time Entries
3. Date/Time Formatting
4. Date/Time Functions
5. Calculating with Dates and Times
6. Using Dates and Times with Excel Commands
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.