Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Working with Dates and Times in Excel 2007.
In this course, we've shown you a variety of techniques for handling date…and time information.…We've given you the background on how Excel stores date and times, how to…quickly create date and time entries, how to format that information quickly,…how to use vital important functions that deal with date and time, and also some…calculations involving currency and rounding tips.…This is information that is going to serve you well as you work with Excel in the future.…Thank you for watching.…
- Understanding how Excel records and stores dates and times
- Looking at standard date/time entry options and acceptable alternatives
- Using the TODAY and NOW functions
- Customizing date formats
- Exploring keyboard shortcuts
- Formatting time for hours over 24
- Calculating differences across dates and times
- Rounding calculations
- Working with holidays
- Validating with dates
- Converting formatted dates to usable data
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Business Budgets in Excel 2007with Curt Frye1h 3m Intermediate
Excel 2007: Introduction to Formulas and Functionswith Curt Frye2h 26m Intermediate
1. Excel's Date/Time System
2. Creating Date/Time Entries
3. Date/Time Formatting
4. Excel's Date/Time Functions
5. Calculating with Dates and Times
6. Using Dates and Times with Excel Commands
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.