Adding images to a slide presentation add visual interest for the viewer. Adding an image to slide in PowerPoint 2003 was easy, but modifying the image required some work. In this movie, you will know how to use the Design pane to quickly change how an image is displayed on a slide with a single click.
- One of the most popular elements…you'll find on a slide in a PowerPoint presentation…is a graphical image of some kind.…Well, here in PowerPoint 2016,…you're going to notice something new…when you start to add graphics to your slides,…such as a photo or an image.…Let's test it out with our West End Landon slideshow here,…Landon_Hotel0402 if you're skipping to this movie,…and you need to get caught up.…We're on slide one.…You can see there's a placeholder here for us to add…either text in a bullet form or one of these other elements,…such as a table, a chart, SmartArt.…
There's Pictures.…We could also add pictures online…and insert video even, if we wanted to.…But we're going to go to Pictures and give it a click.…Next you can navigate to the Chapter4 folder…of your exercise files.…You'll find the WestEndLandon.jpg file,…and that's the one we want to insert.…So we'll click to select…and then click Insert and watch what happens.…It gets inserted into that placeholder,…but something else happens over here…on the right-hand side of your screen.…
- Describe how to customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Summarize cloud computing and how to use OneDrive.
- Explain how to search with the navigation pane.
- Recall how to convert older versions of templates to Word 2016.
- Describe how to use formulas and functions.
- Cite how to format a workbook.
- Summarize how to create charts with the Recommended Charts tool.
- Explain how to animate objects with transitions and animations.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.