Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Formatting tips to build compelling spreadsheets, part of Excel: Introduction to Formatting.
- [Dennis] When you're working with Excel, there's no question that appearances count. You need to become familiar with Excel's formatting features, such as adjusting column widths, changing cell colors, and adding borders. In addition to these features, it's important to learn how to use conditional formatting to apply formats dynamically and other techniques to add flair and visual interest to your worksheets. Hi, I'm Dennis Taylor. I've been working with Excel for many years, and I'm looking forward to showing you the tools and shortcuts to work with these important Excel features.
- Controlling fonts, borders, colors, and alignment
- Adjusting numeric formats quickly
- Accentuating dynamic data with conditional formatting
- Adjusting rows and columns