Changing the appearance of a worksheet in Excel 2016 is faster and easier than it ever was in Excel 2003. While you can continue to manually format selected content the way you did in Excel 2013, there are better options in 2016. In this movie, you will know how to use themes, color schemes, and font schemes to quickly change the appearance of an entire worksheet.
- [Voiceover] When it comes to changing the appearance…of your worksheets here in Excel 2016,…you're going to notice it's a whole lot faster and easier…than it ever was in Excel 2003.…Back then you'd have to select…the specific content you wanted to format…and from the formatting toolbar you had a number of options…for colors and borders and so on.…But now you can actually speed up the process…by clicking anywhere in your content…and using themes, color schemes, font schemes, and so on.…That's what we're going to do with this file Forcecast0303.…
Open it up from the chapter three folder…of your exercise files.…Just click anywhere inside the content…and now we'll go up to the page layout tab.…Click there.…In the left hand corner…you're going to notice the themes group.…First we have a themes drop down…and that's going to format things like…colors, that are going to be used for shading,…for titles, headers et cetera.…It's also going to change up fonts…and maybe even add effects.…All of which can be customized using these drop downs.…
- Understanding user interface differences
- Working in Compatibility mode
- Opening and editing PDFs in Word 2016
- Using templates and images
- Creating macro-enabled workbooks in Excel 2016
- Exploring PowerPoint themes, transitions, and animations
- Importing Outlook contacts, email, and calendars into Outlook 2016
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.