- [Instructor] Whether you're looking for data within a list…or maybe trying to replace data with other data,…the Find and Select button that's found…on the right side of the Home tab, magnifying glass,…is where we find these features.…Now, in this worksheet here,…I'm looking for people who have retirement benefits.…I'm looking for the letter R here.…Now do notice the letter R appears…with some of these D's and M's.…Sometimes all three of them, sometimes with two of them.…But I'm thinking out loud here.…I want to find the R's.…Any time you are trying to find and possibly replace,…be sure to narrow down the scope of where you're searching.…
We're only looking here in Column H…so let's select that.…And then go to the button Find and Select.…Let's do a Find here.…Let's find these R's.…When you come to this dialog box,…it might have been expanded.…There's an Options button to the right.…Sometimes you will want to get to…some of these other features, sometimes not.…I'll collapse it for now.…So I'm looking for a capital R here.…
- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 1/7/2019. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers working with Excel Ideas.
Outlook 2019 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 12m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Entering Data
3. Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
8. Adjusting Worksheet Views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
10. Data Management Features
11. Security and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.