Also check out the companion course, Financial Analysis: Analyzing the Top Line with Excel.
- Finding data points
- Prepping data
- Calculating standard cost and gross margins
- Analyzing overall gross margin performance
- Analyzing individual and overall expenses
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Rudolph Rosenberg and welcome to Financial Analysis: Analyzing the Bottom Line with Excel. In this course we'll look at a very practical technique to analyze the profitability of a company, and learn how to identify the sources of under or over performance. To do so, we will be talking about financial concepts necessary to the understanding of gross margin and operating expenses performance. And learning techniques using Microsoft Excel to gather, prepare, and analyze data that every company has access to.
Now let's get started with Financial Analysis: Analyzing the Bottom Line with Excel.
1. Analyzing Gross Margin
2. Analyzing Operating Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.