Join Dennis Taylor for an in-depth discussion in this video Final thoughts, part of Excel 2010: Macros in Depth.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
If you found this course beneficial but if you want to know more about Visual…Basic, the language of macros, check out Curt Frye's course on VBA In Depth.…If you want to review of some of the new features in Excel 2010, you might want…to check out Bob Flisser's course on Excel 2010 New Features.…If you want to know more about power shortcuts, you might check out my course on…Excel 2010 Power Shortcuts.…Thank you for watching!…
- Understanding what a macro does
- Recording and adding functionality to a macro
- Running macros
- Creating non-recordable VBA code
- Testing a macro in Step mode
- Joining two macros
- Using loop structures
- Streamlining macros
- Creating a Personal Macro Workbook
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Running a Macro (Execute, Play Back, Etc.)
3. Using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Viewing the VBA components6m 50s
4. Recording a Macro in Stages
Recording a simple macro5m 52s
5. Creating Non-Recordable VBA Code
6. Macro Project: Converting a Mailing List into a Database List
7. The Personal Macro Workbook
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.