Join Ron Davis for an in-depth discussion in this video Excel Web Parts, part of Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack in Depth.
…So, we're doing really well.…You've created the workbook.…You've modeled the workbook.…You've enhanced the workbook, and…now you've saved it up into you Student Business Intelligence.…We saved it into that workbook library.…Now, perhaps you want to share that information with…other members of a team without using a student business intelligence site.…You want to use the team site, which is normal for that kind of thing.…I created a sub site, student team site right here.…
And, what we're going to do right now is go in and create a new webpage.…It's actually a web part page.…Then ,we're going to add a Excel web access part,…Excel web part, and we'll browse into the workbook so…that people that use the team site can see all of your hard work.…Page, and down here I'm going to go view all pages.…Now, I want to come over, I want to go files.…New > Web Part Page, and give it a name.…
My Web Part.…Of course, I hope you're going to give it a better name than that.…This here is just selecting different layouts and…we're just going to go the default.…
- Working with data sources and data views in SQL
- Understanding the star and snowflake database schemas
- Working with the SQL 2012 semantic model (aka tabular mode)
- Using Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Using Excel Web Parts to connect to spreadsheets
- Building dashboards with key performance indicators (KPIs) and reports
- Understanding the Microsoft data-mining process
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack Fundamentalswith Ron Davis43m 39s Intermediate
1. The Traditional Multidimensional Model
2. The New Tabular Model
3. Basic Power Pivot
4. SharePoint Excel Services
5. Basic PerformancePoint
6. SharePoint Visio Services
7. Data Mining and Predictive Analytics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.