- Planning your data tracker
- Adding calculations and graphics
- Protecting cells and sheets
- Hiding sheets
- Setting up alerts with conditional formatting
- Merging data
- Categorizing data
- Formatting your tracker
- Putting it all together
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Oz] You've got data you need to track, students in a curriculum, websites visits, expenses, sports data. That means you have a data set that you regularly need to add to, remove from, or update. The data set is living. It's dynamic. So what's the best way to set up your data to get the most from Excel and make your life easier? This course looks at the fundamentals of setting your data up so that it can be tracked effectively. In this course, we cover a lot.
That includes dynamic spreadsheet layout, writing formulas that check for complete information, protecting your calculations against mistakes and nosy people, creating alerts for upcoming deadlines and strange entries, and the course wraps up with two opportunities to apply what you've learned. Let's get at it.