- Using, modifying, and sharing templates
- Importing data from a database
- Cleaning up data
- Refreshing queries
- Pasting data
- Sorting and filtering tables
- Using slicers
- Adding a dynamic commission calculation
- Using conditional formatting
- Working with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Creating a leaderboard
- Create period, monthly, and yearly summaries
- Creating dashboards
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Dave] Sales professionals are often inundated with data, but you can use the power of Excel to make sense of that data, spot important trends, and build reports that let you make meaningful decisions. But if you're thinking that means a bunch of complicated formulas, think again. This course is practically formula-free. My name's Dave Ludwig. - [Chris] And I'm Chris "Smitty" Smith. We work for Microsoft, writing the Help content for Excel. In this course, we'll start out by showing you some free templates that help you collect data from your sales team.
- [Dave] Then we'll switch gears and show you how to build your own Excel solutions that pull data from other sources, like a sales database or a CRM system. Plus, we'll cover some important analysis tools, like Conditional Formatting, Tables, PivotTables, and PivotCharts. Finally, we'll show you how to make turn-key sales solutions including forecast sheets, funnel charts, leader boards, period-over-period reports, and finally dynamic sales dashboards.
Throughout this course, we'll be using Excel 2016 for Windows. You might have another version. However, most of what we demonstrate is possible using Excel 2010 or later. We're got some great tricks up our sleeves, so let's get started with Excel for Sales Professionals.
1. Getting Started with Templates
2. Importing Sales Data
3. Working with Tables
4. Analyzing Sales Data
5. Build Awesome Sales Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.