- Working with the Excel interface
- Entering data
- Creating formulas and functions
- Formatting your data
- Adjusting rows and columns
- Finding and replacing data
- Inserting and deleting sheets
- Sorting and filtering data
- Creating charts and PivotTables
- Printing and sharing worksheets
- Protecting worksheets and workbooks
Skill Level Beginner
- [Dennis] Being efficient at Excel is considered one of the most incredibly beneficial and indispensable skills that you can offer your team. Excel, being as widely used as it is, is vital to the functioning of most workplace environments. It provides an extensive set of features for managing and analyzing data. In my LinkedIn course, I'll cover Excel's menu system, how to create formulas and use simple functions, how to format your data, how to use printing and charting capabilities of Excel, and a lot more. So, join me, Dennis Taylor, as we get started with Excel Essential Training for Office 365.
Q: This course was updated on 1/7/2019. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers working with Excel Ideas.
Outlook 2019 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 12m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Entering Data
3. Creating Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
8. Adjusting Worksheet Views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
10. Data Management Features
11. Security and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.