LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- How the pipeline materializes in Salesforce
- Examining a high-level overview of the sales cycle
- Examining qualitative and quantitative measures
- Acquiring and preparing your data
- Creating your report in Salesforce
- Working with qualitative and quantitative reports
- Conducting effective pipeline reviews
- Collaborating with the sales team
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Rudolph] How do you increase significantly the quality of your sales pipeline? How do you analyze it to ensure you're on track to meeting your numbers? And how should you work with sales teams to collaborate in improving both pipeline visibility and business performance? Hi, I'm Rudolph Rosenberg, I'm an expert in business performance analysis, built through a career in finance, working with organizations large and small to generate concrete business results.
In this course, we'll be learning how to analyze a sales pipeline. We'll be looking at it from many different angles to get a complete overview, from reviewing the sales cycle and how it is connected to the pipeline, to getting the data from Salesforce, to working the numbers using Microsoft Excel, to putting together actionable dashboards, to conducting productive pipeline reviews. By the end of this course, you'll be able to implement or improve the entire pipeline review process for your company.
Now let's get started.
1. The Sales Cycle and Salesforce Pipeline
2. Acquiring and Preparing Your Data
3. Qualitative Reports
4. Quantitative Reports
5. Conducting Effective Pipeline Reviews
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.