- Evaluating marketing's business contribution
- Analyzing results vs. vanity metrics
- Extracting raw data to build dashboards
- Reducing human errors
- Analyzing marketing activities
- Linking actions to business impact
- Analyzing your account database and contacts database
- Analyzing paid ads and social media
- Using a common framework to analyze marketing activities
- Analyzing individual marketing activities over time
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Rudolph] Have you ever wondered if you're getting the full benefit of your marketing investments? And even so, would you know where to look to improve a situation that's not where you want it to be? That's a common problem many organizations, big and small, share. Hi, I'm Rudolph Rosenberg. I'm an expert in business performance analysis built through a career in finance working with organizations large and small to generate concrete business results. In this course, we'll be learning how to analyze the marketing performance of a company.
We'll be using Microsoft Excel as our primary tool, and we're going to go through typical marketing activities that companies run and learn how to measure their performance and identify what needs to be improved. At the end of the day, it all comes down to the concrete business results you're getting from your marketing efforts, and we will learn together how to analyze them, extract insights, and set ourselves up to generate growth. Now let's get started.