- Understanding database-design concerns like large lists
- Converting data into tables
- Working with formulas
- Using slicers to facilitate table filtering
- Using the Form tool to build and view data
- Using data validation to restrict data entries
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Dennis] Hi, I'm Dennis Taylor. In this course, I'll show you the best techniques for structuring data efficiently and coherently, how to convert data into a table for enhanced visual and content control, including the easy to use slicer capability, ideal for presentations. I'll also show you have to use the Form feature for viewing data on a record by record basis, and some tips on using the powerful Data Validation command, so you'll be assured that new data will be entered accurately and with speed, particularly with this powerful pick list technique.
So, let's get started.