- Formatting data for use in a PivotTable
- Creating a new PivotTable
- Connecting to data sources
- Consolidating data from multiple data sources
- Creating calculated fields
- Summarizing field data
- Sorting and filtering PivotTables
- Working with Excel slicers
- Formatting PivotTables with styles and formats
- Applying conditional formats
- Creating PivotCharts
- Printing PivotTables
- Running macros
- Creating a PivotTable using the data model
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Curt Frye. Welcome to Excel 2016 Pivot Tables in Depth. In this course, I will show you how to use pivot tables to analyze your data. I'll start by showing you how to create pivot tables, manage pivot table options, and use pivot table data and formulas. I'll also show you how to sort and filter pivot table data, create custom styles for your pivot tables, and apply conditional formats that change your data's appearance based on its value. Chapter 6 shows you how to create pivot charts, change your pivot chart's layout and formatting, and add a trend line to project future values.
Chapters 8 and 9 show you how to control your pivot tables by using macros, creating a simple presentation kit, and creating relationships between Excel tables that have fields in common. All of these methods provide the power and flexibility you need to analyze your data so you can make good decisions for your company. I'm sure that you'll find that your time with Excel 2016 Pivot Tables in Depth will be time well spent. Dive right in.
1. Creating and Pivoting PivotTables
2. Summarizing PivotTable Data
3. Sorting and Filtering PivotTable Data
4. Formatting PivotTables
5. Applying Conditional Formats to PivotTables
6. Creating and Manipulating PivotCharts
7. Printing PivotTables
8. Manipulating PivotTables
Running an Excel macro6m 23s
9. Creating PivotTables Using the Data Model
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.