Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with different worksheets together
- Copying and moving worksheets within a workbook
- Linking formulas across multiple workbooks
- Changing tab colors and renaming sheets
- Copying, moving, and inserting data on different sheets
- Working with multiple workbooks
- Navigating workbooks
- Getting data from other sheets with 3D formulas
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Dennis] Hi, I'm Dennis Taylor and welcome to this course on managing multiple worksheets and workbooks. In these movies, I'll show you the critical tasks associated with multiple sheet workbooks and interrelated workbooks. Included are techniques for navigating across worksheets and workbooks with both speed and confidence, displaying multiple worksheets or different workbooks simultaneously, and mastering the many utility tasks associated with multiple worksheets. I'll show you how to insert, delete, move and copy sheets; how to change the color sheet tabs; how to make global changes to one or more adjacent or non-adjacent worksheets; how to create super efficient 3D formulas; how to create linkage formulas between different workbooks; and how to use pivot table functionality to analyze and summarize data from different worksheets.
So, let's get started.